- Company : Electus Recruitment Solutions
- Localisation : Dorset - UK - South West England
- Position : Head of New Product Development
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-10-20
Your experience leading complex Engineering programmes can make an immediate impact at my client. This is a leadership position, overseeing the development of new products and delivery to customers.
In addition to salary, you will be given an executive benefits including a 20% performance-related bonus.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Head of New Product Development. This role includes:-
- Direct motivate and provide leadership for the project teams
- Organise, coordinate and direct the new product programme activities
- Manage risks and issues proactively
- Lead the project teams\' planning efforts
- Identify resource requirements based on agreed scope
- Manage relationships with key customers
- Manage the changes and contract variations
- Experience of leading new product development / introduction
- Manager of complex, high value programmes in Engineering
- Strong leadership and people management experience
- Worked on a variety of project / programme lifecycle phases
- Executive level gravitas with ability to influence change and action
Apply through the link ASAP! These roles will not be available long.
Head of New Product Development
Keywords: project, programme, aerospace, defence, engineering, manufacturing, manager, management, lead, leader, director, head of, executive
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client\'s site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Start date :
- Term :
- Experience Required : More than 10 years
- Salary : 20% Bonus
- References : 13053_1508514987
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Head of New Product Development