Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact Employment Operations.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a Head of Sales Secure Communications Western Europe and Middle East Africa (m/f)
has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Elancourt. You will join the Secure Communications sales department for Western South Europe, Middle East Africa and Latin America (TMDSM).
The job holder will be in charge to further develop the sales activities and business growth by implementing a growth strategy in close coordination and in alignment with the strategy of secure communications business line.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Achieve order intake targets ,
• Develop and implement a sales strategy in close coordination and in alignment with the strategy with secure communications business line,
• Improve and maintain the sales funnel. Analyze market opportunities and define concrete actions for growth,
• Support sales planning and forecasting,
• Communicate market expectations to relevant internal program units,
• Set up proper customer relationships for our key customers and partners,
• Disciplinary leading the respective sales team (leading, developing, engaging) ,
• Continuously improve the sales process and ensure process quality ,
• Represent the company on official events (fairs, external associations),
• In charge of the sales campaigns and competitive campaign strategies,
• Management of internal stakeholders on matrix based processes.
This role will involve frequent travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.