- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes - Angleterre du Sud-Est, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Health & Safety Manager
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2018-04-27
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Global SHE Manager to drive safety and environmental awareness for the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Global SHE Manager you will be responsible for:
* Support the Leadership Team/Site Managers in meeting their Safety and Environmental responsibilities and ensuring legal compliance across sites and field based employees
* Manage all audits
To be successful in the role of Global SHE Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
* NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
* IEMA Certificate or equivalent
* Experience in manufacturing or logistics environment
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £37,000 - £46,000 depending on experience and an industry leading benefits package. There\'s other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Global SHE Manager , please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the \'apply now\' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 4 weeks***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £37000 - £46000 per annum
- References : BBBH68685_1524815745
- Activity area : Aerospace Manufacturing
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Health & Safety Manager