Please apply online for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
Description of the job :
You are interested by the Cyber Security and Digital Transformation. You are willing to work in a multi-cultural environment, on a worldwide perimeter. Are you ready to take on a new and exciting challenge. Airbus gives you the opportunity to apply your expertise and develop your skills and competencies!
The company is undergoing a transformation into an agile, innovative, customer centric and digitally powered business. For the IM function this means having the unique opportunity to shift from an efficient enabler towards a creator of Business value!
Airbus is leader on the aircraft industry, offering many challenging opportunities and providing handful of benefits to its employees : world-wide scope, access to key markets, mobility opportunities, and last but not least, a respectable work-life balance.
We are looking for motivated people with at least 5 years of experience and strong references, with excellent English communication and problem solving skills, the ability to understand complex systems processes, programs and accustomed to dealing with all levels from operational staff to senior management inside as well as outside IT.
The Most Valuable Information (MVI) Secure Remediation Manager is responsible for the uplift of security controls, and their execution in an agile and timely manner, following an integrated plan across IM Cyber Security that delivers risk reduction of the companies most valuable assets. The role is a crucial building block in the new MVI risk based approach to securing highest value assets, and will demand the person works across all parts of the Security organisation (including other Security domains) to ensure risk reduction. The person will be in charge of performing technical assessments of systems, and to ensure engagement, commitment and execution of security controls against a challenging target - where existing security measures are deemed insufficient. The person will need to present objectives and subsequent results in an intelligible way to the business and at all levels of Airbus hierarchy.
Task & accountabilities :
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of MVI (Most Valuable Information) in IM Cyber Security, based in the UK, and will be working closely with the IM Cyber Security Product Owner leading the same activity. The person will be responsible for establishment and execution of the integrated planning, becoming an expert across numerous security control technologies and processes, whilst ensuring that the overall approach and strategy remains aligned with both Business and Security/IM Cyber security strategies.
As MVI Remediation Manager, you will :
- Engage with and build an integrated planning that encompasses all relevant security technical and process controls that are needed to deliver the highest level of security
- Manage stakeholders and ensure execution of the plan
- Perform security assessments of systems against Company (and industry) standards
- Deliver dashboards and reporting to IM Cyber Security Management that demonstrate progress against targets
- Update KPI's for this activity
- Deliver an agile and repeatable execution of the engagement process that delivers efficient and timely inputs from products owners (in Business and IM) into the security organisation
- Ensure follow-up of control delivery and execution, and provide hands on support where that maybe required
- Support and develop all processes and supporting key documentation.
- Be responsible for contribution into the wider MVI Secure team. This is a new team and some flexibility will also be necessary.
- Contribute to Monthly Security operational boards
- Contribute to key IM Cyber projects and initiatives (Insider threat program etc.)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.