Morson are currently recruiting for an IMO Technical Support Services Officer to be based in Yeovil and/or Yeovilton.
- Provide support slutions (technical/material) to maintain aircraft availability.
- Resolve technical queries and ensure processes, procedures and performance levels are being maintained to the levels stipulated within the IMOS contract.
- Work with and co-ordinate a team of Aircraft Designers/Support Engineers to ensure that a responsive, professional and cost effective technical support advisory service is provided at all times which maximises customer satisfaction.
- Co-ordinate technical support for associated Tech Queries, Repairs, FI, Out of Scope Tasks etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience required:
- A formal engineering qualification at HNC level or equivalent relevant experience.
- Experienced in air engineering issues in a military rotary wing environment.
- Excellent technical knowledge of the UK Merlin aircraft and its support requirements, both operational and maintenance.
- An understanding of the IMOS contract and the technical support element of IMOS.
- Familiarity with the tools and techniques employed by MoD in the delivery of technical support.
- The stature, drive and motivation to influence personnel at all relevant levels within the company, suppliers and customer organisations, be able to lead and work as part of an integrated team, including the ability to control meetings.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable UK MoD defence standards and aircraft support procedures, including asset recording systems.
- A working knowledge of GOLD esp including being able to interrogate the system and request reports.
- IT literate with all basic desktop applications.