Morson have an exciting vacancy for an IMOS Technical Support Services Officer based in Helston for one of our Aerospace and Defence Clients.
To provide technical support to IMOS, based in the Merlin On Site Support Team at RNAS Culdrose, to ensure that the appropriate support solution is provided within the required timeframe to maintain aircraft availability. To resolve technical queries and ensure that the associated processes, procedures and performance levels are being maintained to the levels stipulated within the IMOS contract.
KEY JOB ACCOUTABILILTIES INCLUDE;
- Develop and Maintain Effective Customer Service - Co-ordinate with the IMOS Service Engineering Team and/or the IMOS Availability Team to ensure that a responsive, professional and cost-effective technical support advisory service is always provided which maximises customer satisfaction
- Process Management - Ensure that business processes are adhered to during the execution of any work activity within the department and any suggestions for improvement are channelled through management chain
- Management Support - Ensure Tasking Priorities are understood and disseminated to all parties
- Resource Management - Review and influence the resources devoted and expended by supplier areas to meet requirements, reporting any shortfall that could lead to programme creep
- Information Management - Provide reports, product/customer advice and statistical information to the business / customer as required
Applicants are required to have Mechanical experience within a Military/Aerospace background.
Please contact us for more information!