Are you interested in working with a range of innovative technology products to ensure they operate in the harshest of environments when people\'s lives depend on them?
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
This is an opportunity to work within an expanding team within the Systems Engineering function.
As an integration Lead, you will be leading the integration of a complex systems, being responsible for delivering the technical integration solution with the platform design authority.
As Integration Lead you will be leading a focused team to deliver an integration programme, working closely with specialists both within the business and the platform design organisations.
- Degree qualified, with strong mathematical content and programming skills e.g. Engineering, Electronics, Software, Electrical, Mechanical, Systems.
- Experience in leading a team in a complex engineering environment and to technically represent the company.
- Good systems engineering background and willingness to adopt new methods of working.
- Good verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Practical knowledge of basic systems engineering principles and processes.
- Ability to work in a complex multi-stakeholder environment, sometimes with significant ambiguity
- Experience in supporting Design Certification and release to service of the integrated system.
- Experience in production of Design Verification Plans and Certificates of Design.
- Ability to undertake complex technical negotiations.
- Experience in the Defence sector, or related industry.
- Experience in producing Interface Requirement Specification and Interface Control Documents.
- Knowledge of Mil-Std-1760 and Mil-Std-1553 highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering desirable.
- Experience of integration of systems onto fixed wing or rotary platforms will be highly desirable.
- Experience in aircraft systems.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.