Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for an Intercompany Accountant has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Blagnac. You will join FEX41, Intercompany Accounting France department.
Within Intercompany Accounting France department (FEX41), we are currently looking for an Intercompany accountant who will have the following accountabilities:
• Create and Book invoices on time and on quality
• Deliver monthly closing activities on time and on quality
• Apply strictly the rules of intercompany accounting and Group accounting
• Ensure a good relationship with the customer
• Escalate issues to the management
• Ensure reporting of the activities
• Deliver ERM (Risk Management) activities and reports
• Ensure smooth and good relationship with other department, main ones being General Ledger, and reconciliation
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Issue and book in SAP intercompany ingoing or outgoing invoices (AR or AP accounting)
• Reconcile invoices each month end in the intercompany Tool
• Investigate any discrepancies observed during the month-end closing and outside month end closing
• Book accruals and debtor preferences at month end
• Control intercompany financial accounts.
• Clean accounts regularly
• Claim invoices and Purchase orders missing
• Answer questions, investigations from customers such as payments, invoices copies
• Solve problems encountered by suppliers and clients
• Answer auditors' questions
• Apply intercompany golden rules and payments terms
• Apply intercompany Group calendar
• Deliver the ERM Dashboard documents
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.