Our customer based in Wimborne has a need for an experienced internal quality engineer to be based on site.
Candidates need to have:
- Proven background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques
- Quality Planning - ability to effectively flow down Customer specific requirements and ensuring capture of all quality requirements relating to the achievement of product compliance
- Excellent root cause analysis and corrective action understanding, including use of lean tools such as 8D, and DFMEA / PFMEA.
- Sound mechanical engineering background and associated inspection knowledge.
- Experience with Visual FAIR
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Self starter with a desire for problem solving and process improvement
- Professional conduct and good communication skills to influence both internally and externally.