This opportunity is for an experienced Programme Manager or Project Manager looking to take their career to the next level managing product engineering teams across a range of industries.
From a technical perspective, a background in Electronics, Hardware Design, Robotics, Automated Machinery, Mechanical Engineering or Electro-Mechanical Engineering is ideal.
- Actively participate in engineering change control process
- Carry out FAT and/or PDI as required at (international) suppliers
- Communication across teams and to project stakeholders on progress updates
- Maintain central documentation including drawings, BoM\'s, manuals etc. for all variants
- Product localisation, ensuring relevant compliance
- Work closely with supply chain to support the transfer of manufacturing to new suppliers around the world
- Working with planning colleagues to create and maintain realisation programmes
- Familiarity with "Build to Print" and contract manufacturing as well as small bespoke product conversions
- Be able to perform unsupervised on your own initiative and as part of a team anywhere in the world
- Commercially aware and consider cost & value impacts on decisions and proposals
- Communication of complex technical information in a variety of forms to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Good technical competence and understanding relating to both automation and general engineering (including both electrical & mechanical)
- Proficient with CAD (Solidworks preferred)
- International experience with suppliers, customers & partners
- Risk identification and mitigation
If you would like to know more about the position please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.