This opportunity is for an experienced Programme Manager or Project Manager looking to take their career to the next level managing product engineering teams across a range of industries.
From a technical perspective, a background in Electronics, Hardware Design, Robotics, Automated Machinery, Mechanical Engineering or Electro-Mechanical Engineering is ideal.
- Close working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Ensuring programmes stay on plan, budget and meet specification
- Identify and coordinate applicable engineering change requests
- Take ownership of engineering problems, seeing them through to resolution
- Working with planning colleagues to create and maintain realisation programmes
- Able to draw on a range of project management skills, tools and approaches
- Engineering focussed experience
- Be able to perform unsupervised on your own initiative and as part of a team, typically with geographical isolation from other engineering colleagues
- Commercially aware and consider commercial impacts on decisions and proposals
- Communication of complex technical information in a variety of forms to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Customer focussed
- Persuasive and influential, able to get results from matrix resources
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Docs and ideally MS Project
If you would like to know more about the position please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.