IT Infrastructure Project Manager for the successful delivery of numerous IT projects within the Datacentre, Communications & Infrastructure Services team for a leading defence company in Bournemouth - Competitive salary
Project work may include initiatives such as integration of global business sites, datacentre builds, major infrastructure upgrades and communication solutions.
You will be qualified to degree level or hold equivalent relevant experience, have experience in IT planning and execution, ability to apply IT to solve business problems.
Main responsibilities of an IT Infrastructure Project Manager:
· Manage IT projects including internal lifecycle management process based on PRINCE 2 principles
· Liaise with project stakeholders, identify work packages and agree implementation and training plans
· Monitor project deliverables according to schedule and budget
· Defining budget requirements, manage budget spend, raise requests to purchase and supply budget reports on a weekly basis
· Provide regular communications on status of project milestones
· Adhere to project reporting requirements escalating risks and issues
· Hold project board meetings, manage risks and issues, follow exception processes
· Career progression with training
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you have strong negotiating skills and proven leadership ability and would like the opportunity to work as an IT Infrastructure Project Manager apply now.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Jamie Birch on 01329 227006, or send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.