The Project Engineer is required to support the business at a time of growth. Reporting to the Lead Engineer, the Project Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support to engineering teams across a multitude of projects.
- Delivery of technical support to Engineering office and to the client base across a range of engineering disciplines including but not limited to Aerospace, Automotive & Nuclear.
- Preparing, coordinating and monitoring engineering projects based on or offsite.
- Coordination with the other disciplines, client and vendors. This will include supporting the Project Management office with cost/performance data for current projects and providing technical expertise for the development of bids for prospective future projects.
- Organise and attend project review meetings, liaising with engineering and project management personnel to generate useful data and presenting to colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Strong technical/engineering ability and a keen attention to detail.
- Possess an interest in both technical and commercial aspects of working on engineering projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and judgment required for dealing with both internal and client relationships to develop strong working relations.
- Strong organisational skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
Experience & Education
- Bachelors degree (BEng or BSc) required in Engineering.
- Additional training such as a master\'s degree or Prince2 would be desirable but not essential/
- Relevant experience working within an Engineering sector.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.