- The successful applicant will receive ongoing development to be able to perform the analysis of aircraft structure using standard static and fatigue stressing methods.
- The work will involve liaison with appropriate departments to come up with optimum design solutions.
- The engineer will carry out static stressing calculations and fatigue analysis using standard hand and computer methods.
- The engineer will be expected to liaise, on occasions with the Fatigue and Damage Tolerance / Static Methods and Data groups in order to ensure that methods, assumptions, data and procedures reflect on-going developments.
- The Engineer will also be expected to support on-going local improvement initiatives to increase team efficiency through methods and process improvements.
- Proven experience as a Stress Engineer, ideally within the Aerospace industry.
- Proven experience with NASTRAN/PATRAN.
- Experience of PC and MS Office is expected.
- A team player with a high regard for internal and external customers, whilst maintaining aircraft integrity as the over-riding principle is expected.
- Degree in Engineering/Aerospace preferred however, industry experience could be substituted.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.