The ideal candidate has experience of C# Development in the WPF subsystem, who is keen to take their career to the next step and manage a small team. Experience or exposure to Electronics Hardware, Control System Development, Automation or Electrical Engineering would be a bonus but not essential.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Architecting and developing software to control high-tech manufacturing products
- Developing MVVM style C# applications on Microsoft Windows using technologies such as WPF and Reactive Programming
- Mentoring and developing more Junior Engineers in the team
- You will manage the documentation, development and testing of new features as well as the maintenance of existing components
- Using a distributed version control system (git or mercurial) which will enable you to manage and maintain the code base efficiently
- If you would like to, International Travel is available supporting machine installations and attending project meetings.
- Experience writing applications in C#
- Experienced using MVVM patterns and practices.
Desirable skills and qualifications
- Leadership experience
- C++ Development Experience
- Writing software that communicates with low level hardware.
- Experience writing software to execute manufacturing.
- Experience writing software to process CAD and Image data
- Electronics/ Electrical Engineering experience
If you would like to know more about the opportunity, please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.