Lead Test Engineer for an Aerospace Company based in Gloucestershire.
You will be responsible for the definition, development, implimentation and support of production and development test solutions.
You will be educated to degree level in a scientific discipline or equivalent experience, hydraulic applications and mechanical engineering experience and a background within testing hydro- mechanical engineering
Responsibilities of a Lead Test Engineer
· Specification and development of test solutions to meet product Acceptance Test Procedure (ATP) requirements
· Manage suppliers to ensure calibration and spares provisioning requirements are in place
· Lead test equipment commissioning activities
· Validation of rigs and rig software
· Experience using and supporting automated, hydro mechanically based production test equipment
· Defining test procedures and specification for test equipment
· Ability to operate, understand and trouble shoot hydraulic test rig and their controlling systems to implement product test requirements
· Strong structured root cause investigation / problem solving skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Technically manage external suppliers in the provision of test solutions
If you have an appreciation of Labview and other data acquisition products, understanding of instruments and would like the opportunity to work as a Lead Test Engineer apply now.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Jamie Birch on 01329 227006, or send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.