We are currently searching for an experienced LEARNING SUPPORT OFFICER to join our established team based in Kemble near Cirencester. At Resource Group our customers rely on the right people to provide industry approved training to develop software and systems to improve business for our clients. We work with OEMs, operators and support businesses across Aviation and Aerospace markets as well as related technical markets and applications.
This would be the perfect chance for an experienced LEARNING SUPPORT OFFICER to join us as you will be responsible to the ATT Apprentice Centre Manager to support all aspects of the apprenticeship programmes within ATT at any delivery site, with collection and analysis of key data.
This role will demand significant support to all learners and assessors/IQA. This position is a key conduit between the learner, delivery team, assessment team, and employers (and awarding bodies via the CCC or ACM).
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In addition to the functions detailed below, employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required.
• collect, collate, analyse/check all enrolment data and assist with due diligence
• prepare data for learner progress reviews (LPRs), assist assessors & IQA with mini and full LPRs
• provide ILR batch data for CCC and employers
• collect & collate post programme data for tracking
• conduct batch testing (LSI, BKSB/Hodder etc.)
• interview learner regarding failed exams, plan recovery and remedial instruction, record training outcomes (TOs) agreed with learner, brief TM/instructor, check remedial covers TOs
• assist IQA for EPA preparation
• control end of module feedback, self-assessment feedback and reflective journal review/recording
• support learner access to all necessary IT systems
• plan, book and review all enrichment speakers, High Ropes and First Aid instructors
• act as deputy Safeguarding Designated Person
• provide support and planning for Apprentice Graduation Ceremony
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Significant experience in supporting learners or counselling in a similar role
• Safeguarding, either as a designated lead or a designated person, preferably within a college or workplace
All applicants MUST have the RTW in the UK. If you are interested in this job opportunity then please contact Alison Bartlett for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to email@example.com.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.