An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a prestigious aviation Company based in Gloucester. This is a contract position, and will be for a minimum of 6 months - with the potential to be extended.
The requirement is for a Logistics Coordinator to join the team, where you will be able to add value to business critical programmes and projects. An understanding gained from working within an aviation or engineering environment would be a distinct advantage.
Please see below for a general overview of duties and responsibilities, and if the role is of interest, please feel free to apply. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a baseline clearance (criminal record check and 5 year reference check, which takes around 2-3 weeks). Once completed an immediate start will be available.
Job Title: Logistics and Scheduling Coordinator
· Responsible for supporting deployed field teams parts, materials and tooling requirements.
· Interfacing with internal planning, scheduling and dispatch teams to ensure logistics support of all teams needs
· Responsible for developing and delivering departmental metrics
· Responsible for the preparation and distribution of customer quotations
· Responsible for invoicing customer field service and training activities
· Support the Field teams preparation for travel.
· Develop and implement E tools in accordance with departmental requirements
· Order and track materials
· Maintain International trade compliance regulations
· Utilise provided tools to track and maintain customer queries to closure.
Essential Skills / Requirements:
· Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
Desired Skills / Requirements:
· Additional experience in Aviation, maintenance, or systems engineering is preferred
· Ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· At least 2 years in a customer interface role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.