Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: Employment Operations
Description of the job :
In Airbus Defence and Space (Space Systems) - Ground Segments division (ENS), you will be in charge to manage the engineering activities for a Ground Segment project.
Your mission will be to manage and master the solution design, interface directly the customer on all topics dealing with the global solution.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Collect, analyze and formalize the customer need in terms of solution, the operational concept, the security requirement and more globally to synthetize all the technical needs,
• Confirm the good understanding of the customer requirement and to communicate/formalize them to your System engineering team,
• Raise at project level and also to the customer all the topics & constraints which can impact the final solution design.
As Technical Manager (User Solution Manager), you will consolidate all technical decisions, identify and launch all the necessary trade-off for the benefit of the project.
These role will include :
• Work with an integrated System Engineering team in charge of the detailed engineering activities. You will be in charge to monitor these activities and insure that all the choices are done in consistency with the constraints of the project (technical, schedule & cost) but also in consistency with the Ground Segment Product line,
• Be in support to the other project key leaders (Project Manager, Operation Manager, Industrial Manager, IVV Manager) providing your technical expertise and your capacity to synthetize technical topics.
In the frame of your project mission, you will be an active contributor to the definition and to the evolution of the Ground Segment Product line providing return of experience and participating to GS Product reviews.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.