Manual Turner to set up and operate lathe machines for a reputable Aerospace company based in Berkshire
You will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a machine shop environment and be competent in setting up and using machine tool as well as using precision measuring equipment.
Key Responsibilities of a Manual Turner:
· Perform the machining to specification
· Make required calculations when performing layout and machining of angles, radii, location of milled slots, tapers, bores
· Use a variety of precision measuring devices to check work
· Inspection of goods inward materials and final dimensional checks as per stamp register OPM F 041
· Remove and replace dull/broken tooling
· Sharpen cutting tools
· Purchase and maintain tools
· Maintain records
· Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials
· Maintain work area and equipment
Benefits of a Manual Turner:
· Private Healthcare
· Employee Share Option
· Sick Pay Scheme
· Flexible Benefits Programme
· Profit Share Scheme
If you would like the opportunity to work as a Manual Turner for a globally recognised Aerospace company based in Berkshire please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.