- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : County Antrim, Belfast - Ireland
- Position : Manufacturing Engineer
- Type of Contract : Fixed-term contract
- Date of publication : 2017-11-08
I\'m working with a leading aerospace engineering company based in Belfast who are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer on an initial 6-month contract basis. If successfully shortlisted there will be a phone interview with a view of the right candidate starting ASAP.
The purpose of this position will be to work with the design and manufacturing teams to ensure that a manufacturing solution is delivered. The finished product will be expected to meet and exceed cost and quality requirements.
You\'ll need to have an aerospace manufacturing background where you\'ve dealt with lean methodologies and initiate problem-solving techniques. Ideally, you\'ll also have NPI and assembly experience (within an aerospace environment) and be knowledgeable of aerospace procedures and regulations.
If you\'d like to apply, please contact Adam Marsland at JAM Recruitment. If this isn\'t the position for you, but you know someone who may be interested, please contact me with their details and if they\'re placed we can offer a referral fee.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start date : ASAP
- Term : 6 Months
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary : £27.00 - £37.00 per hour + Negotiable
- References : BBBH67294_1510170986
- Activity area : Aerospace Manufacturing
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Manufacturing Engineer