Manufacturing Engineer to support existing and new products, define new and supporting existing processes for a for a globally recognised Aerospace company based in South London
Details of contract
· Due to start ASAP
· 6 month initially however could potentially go on longer
· 37 hours per week + Overtime available as required
· Rate Negotiable
You will Work with manufacturing cell leaders, lean co-ordinator and design engineering to improve process efficiencies
Main Responsibilities of a Manufacturing Engineer:
· Lean manufacturing methods to reduce throughput times, rework/scrap and work in progress
· Implement basic improvement tools, from 5S, 7 Wastes, Visual Management
· Layout changes as required
· Record and analysis of production data, ensure the correct focus is placed on the main issues arising
· Establish product cycle times and monitor actual performance
· Initiate and lead improvement projects and CAPEX
· Work with Engineering on product documentation modifications and parts obsolescence
· Provide day-to-day manufacturing engineering support
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Manufacturing Engineer in a state of the art facility based in South London please apply now.
Contact Liam Fraser at <mailto:> or by telephone on 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.