- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Hampshire, Farnborough - Angleterre du Sud-Est, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Manufacturing Engineer
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2018-04-26
As Manufacturing Engineer you\'ll support the day to day activities of this leading aerospace manufacturing business. You\'ll take responsibility for support the current production lines as well new product introduction activities using your lean manufacturing techniques and experience to deliver production benefits.
As the preferred candidate for Lean Manufacturing Engineer you\'ll have….
*a background in manufacturing engineering / continuous improvement within a medium production environment
*demonstrable experience of lean manufacturing techniques, Kaizen etc
*Workshop experience with material joining such as welding or brazing techniques
This award winning company is a pioneer in their industry sector and is at the forefront of technological advances. They believe that excellence in safety, quality and customer service is crucial to their long-term success. They provide safe and reliable products while putting the customer at the heart of everything they do.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start date :
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £25000 - £45000 per annum + Dependent on experience
- References : BBBH68092b_1524733215
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Manufacturing Engineer