Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
Description of the job :
A position as Maritime Security Bids Financial Controller (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Elancourt. You will join TFCGF Programme Controlling organisation.
You will work in a collaborative way with both operational workers and other functions (sales, engineering, other controllers, etc.).
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation Bids Financials (B-Form) for big / medium and small offers (roll out and maintenance):
* checking costing,
* making price,
* preparing cash curves, etc.,
- Supporting the preparation of the consolidated view of the business,
- Supporting Project controlling,
- Supporting Business planning (FC and OP),
- Supporting Risk Management process and Internal Controls assessment and reinforcement.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.