Master Production Scheduler to own supply plan for the factory effectively optimising capacity and inventory while meeting customer requirements based in Marlow with attractive package.
You will have detailed knowledge of materials planning, manufacturing planning, master production scheduling, product definition, inventory control, materials requirements planning, capacity requirements planning, shop floor control, warehousing, transportation, and purchasing business functions.
Main responsibilities of Master Production Scheduler
· 10 years experience working as a planner, scheduler, production control, and buyer within a technology company (ideally mechanical/aerospace)
· Master scheduling experience in a matrix organization
· Project management experience
· Understand standard enterprise resource planning (ERP)
· Integrate the forecast from Sales & Business Development
· Coordinate the Strategic planning of the planning BOM & routing structure
· Conduct rough cut capacity planning.
· Conduct available to promise analysis and establish scheduled ship dates on all customer orders.
· Scenario analysis, recovery plans, and coordinate New product introductions and end of life planning balancing inventory and demand requirements
· Loading the master production schedule and driving MRP
· Conduct material availability analysis for proposed schedule changes
· Monitor material budget vs actual
· Owner of Supply Plan for SIOP process
· Career progression
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Master Production Scheduler / Materials Planner in a state of the art facility based in Marlow within Buckinghamshire and easy reach of London and Maidenhead
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.