Materials Laboratory Engineer to complete Technical Engineering tasks for a leading Global Composite Research Company based in Bristol.
Details of contract
· Due to start ASAP
· 3 to 6 month initially however could potentially go on longer
· 37 hours per week + Overtime available as required
· Rate Negotiable
You will be educated to Degree level or equivalent in Mechanical or Materials Engineering.
You will ideally have experience in:
· Thermal Analysis
· Sample preparation, microscopy
· Mechanical testing
Main Responsibilities of a Materials Laboratory Engineer:
· Prepare and examine engineering capability development
· Apply and analyse innovative approaches to investigate, evaluate and develop technical solutions
· Investigate, evaluate and develop technical Solutions
· Complete technical documents giving a comparative assessment of the technical activity.
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Materials Laboratory Engineer in a state of the art facility based in Bristol please apply now.
Please contact Liam Fraser at or by telephone, 01329 227016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.