- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Lancashire, Leigh - Midlands de l'Est, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Materials Scientist
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2018-05-04
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Materials Scientist to join a high-performance cabling manufacturer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Materials Scientist you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating, analysing and testing new and existing materials to identify and implement changes
- Develop new materials to support new product designs
- Approve all materials and products to international standards and specifications
To be successful in the role of Materials Scientist you will have the following skills and experience:
- a strong background in materials science relating to plastics
- a good knowledge of copper and metal plating technology
- knowledge of processing technologies and product development methodologies, preferably in material extrusions
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £35,000 and an industry leading benefits package. There\'s other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Materials Scientist, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the \'apply now\' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 4 weeks***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start date :
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : Up to £35000 per annum
- References : BBBH68708_1525420547
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Materials Scientist