To design, develop and evaluate detailed mechanical and electronic packaging design solutions to meet customer / R&D requirements,
* To perform root cause analysis on faults and facilitate appropriate corrective actions,
* To generate detailed design drawings and manufacturing packages as appropriate for internal and customer end use,
* To design and evaluate jigs, tools and fixtures to facilitate ease and accuracy of prototype and production build,
* To maintain mechanical CAD libraries on a shared basis,
* To ensure that the necessary product life cycle processes are carried out efficiently and effectively from the development stages into production,
* To perform vibration, stress and thermal modelling and analysis,
* To perform 3D mechanical modelling in CAD,
* To generate technical documentation and reports as required,
* To achieve program time scales and cost budgets,
* To promote best practices in Engineering,
* To liaise and maintain professional relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues at all times by providing excellent customer service,
* To act as a technical interface/support to customers and colleagues,
* To carry out duties in a proper and efficient manner, act wholeheartedly in the interest of the Company at all times and to comply with the Company Rules and Regulations,
* Responsible for ensuring that a high standard of house-keeping is maintained,
* Responsible for ensuring that all Health & Safety policies are adhered to,
* To carry out any other tasks where reasonable and relevant, when required.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.