Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact Employment Operations.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a Mergers and Acquisitions Manager (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Elancourt. You will join the Strategy Department (TY).
The M&A Department is a strong internal contributor as it closely interacts with all Airbus DS Program Lines (Military Aircraft, Space Systems, Communications, Intelligence, and Security, UAV/UAS). The team reviews all possible strategic transactions, from acquisitions to divestments and setting-up of joint ventures. The number of projects reviewed by the M&A Department has increased.
The DS M&A Department is also working very closely with the Airbus Group M&A Department.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
The candidate will contribute to develop the business activity of Airbus DS M&A department and the key priorities will therefore be to :
- Contribute to the origination of M&A deals by screening different opportunities
- Structure and oversee the successful completion of transactions
- Support the strategic planning process of Airbus DS / Group with content inputs and proposals.
More specifically the M&A Senior Manager will :
- Cover all steps of M&A files from target identification until execution : this includes financial modelling of the acquisition case, coordination of necessary stakeholders, negotiation with the seller or the buyer, presentation to executive management, and in general the entire project management of the opportunity
- Coordinate with external advisors (lawyers, auditors, strategy consultants ...) when appropriate
- Ensure the optimal execution of the transaction and identification of risks associated and, more specifically, manage all the following aspects of a transaction: strategic vision, risk analysis, business plan, letter of intent, due diligence (financial, fiscal, legal, environmental...), signing and closing
- If needs be, set-up ad hoc teams with other resources from the Group/Airbus DS
- Prepare committee meetings and decisions.
This role will involve some travel for business in and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.