To prepare, mask and de-mask using alcomit laquer, use of caustic stripping agent to remove plating films, and apply alocrom 1200 and alocrom 1000, a variety of small and highly complex components, working to production time constraints.
Must be co-operative and flexible and able to work with the minimum amount of supervision.
* Mask and de mask alocrom, chromic andoize, sulphuric anodise a variety of small and intricate components within the metal finishing department.
* Produce work within cost.
* Initiate cost saving and new ideas.
* Keep working area clean and productive utilising 5S principles.
* To be co-operative and flexible.
* To work within a team.
* To be able to interpret engineering drawings and applicable aerospace plating specifications.
* Adhere to and transmit applicable Health and Safety standards
* Experience working within an aerospace plating facility is essential.
* Experience working in a NADCAP accredited facility would be of great advantage to any candidate
Shift : Core days for training, then onto late shift.
CORE 07:30 - 16:15 Monday to Thursday, 07:30 - 11:30 Friday
LATES: Mon - Thurs 2pm - 11:45pm
First 12 weeks, (Holiday pay accrued on top rate as a separate element)
£13.16 Core days
£19.74 Overtime over 37 hours
£26.32 Sundays and bank holidays
£15.79 Lates (20%)
12 weeks + (Holiday pay accrued on top rate as a separate element)
£13.57 Core days
£20.35 Overtime over 37 hours
£27.13 Sundays and bank holidays
£16.28 Lates (20%)
Previous experience metal finishing experience required.
Be able to read and interpret drawings/work instructions.
Have an understanding of COSHH and H&S regulations
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.