- Company : MatchTech
- Localisation : Buckinghamshire, Marlow - UK - South East England
- Position : Module Quality Engineer
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-11-06
As a Module Quality Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Depth of experience in driving quality improvement.
- Understanding of Aerospace, Quality System and regulatory standards.
- Solid understanding of RCPS tools and techniques.
- Excellent program and time management skills, highly organised.
- Excellent understanding of quality improvement tools.
As a Module Quality Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Conduct internal BMS Audits and enable process improvement(s).
- Drive process adherence in the Module and defined support areas.
- Support maintenance and improvement in BMS procedures and processes related to Quality & manufacturing processes.
- Support the execution of \'Quality best practices\' - MRB: Fast Response; FPY: Quality Clinic; Layered Process Audits.
- Re-enforcement of Quality behaviours through training, support, assessment and audit.
- Drive effective Root Cause and corrective action through the organisation.
- Customer Focal (assigned customers) - drive performance improvements to exceed customer expectations, including use of CRM for customer feedback.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
LEAN, Continious Improvement, Auditing, Quality management systems experience, Process, Supplier Quality, Avionics, Mechanical, Aerospace
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary :
- References : EMP402569_1509965466
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Module Quality Engineer