Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
Description of the job :
- TELEO, an ExO Aplha demonstrator, aim to demonstrate in-space smart routing capabilities using a dedicated LEO satellite.
- Our LEO Satellite embed a smart routing device based on Xilinx MPSoC.
- Smart routing Software will be executed at PS level when modems will work at FPGA level.
- Requirements consolidation, in close collaboration with the equipment supplier (Elegant Breadboard, Evaluation Model, Demonstrattion Flight Model)
- Software/logical architecture definition
- Development Follow-up, software/VHDL integration and validation.
The responsible owner will be integrated in the TELEO Smart Routing team.
Task & accountabilities :
The activities cover:
- Software requirements consolidation
- VHFL/FPGA requirements consolidation
- On Board Processor design Co-engineering
o Interfaces between software and logical part definition
o Memory management definition
o Boot/reboot sequence definition
- Development follow-up, software and VHDL integration and validation
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.