A new vacancy has arisen for a MRO Programme Manager who will be responsible for establishing and then managing a MRO logistics hub in Plymouth. The business will support part repairs, overhauls and services for a variety of components and engineering requirements. In this role the candidate will interface with customers, suppliers, operations and senior management. Also, expectations to drive sales, operational improvements and lean initiatives across the business will be key.
- Provide strategic guidance, drive and support to new projects and production as well as manage the budget, resourcing and results of the MRO business.
- Achieve highest levels of quality for internal/external customers.
- Maintain service levels that drive customer satisfaction through delivery of commitments with proactive communication with customers and workforce alike.
- Ensure operational controls are in place for compliance to all regulatory and customer requirements.
- Direct the planning, scheduling, and production to meet the short turn time delivery requirements necessary to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Manage employees, including performance reviews for all direct reports and ensure that they have the required skills and knowledge to support the goals of the MRO business.
- Operate in the role of a sponsor/change agent of the implementation of lean methodologies and tools throughout the MRO business. Plan and administer overall programs to ensure good housekeeping and the proper maintenance of tools/equipment and the care of the MRO facility
- Ensure compliance with all Export/Ethics, corporate policies, initiatives and EH&S requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong management experience in manufacturing or operations and with Aerospace aftermarket and MRO experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership success and drive to continuously improve the business.
- A good understanding of lean management principles and their application in support of operational performance goals.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner with excellent interpersonal skills. Also, demonstrated ability to prioritise multiple projects and tasks with clear organisation.
- Experience in presenting and interacting with executive leadership.
- Degree qualified in business, engineering, finance, or equivalent is preferred
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.