MRO Executive Technical Support to provide support and analysis for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul business for a major Aviation Company in Sussex
You will have Minimum 1 years experience within the aviation industry and knowledge of Airline operational restrictions.
Responsibilities of Technical Support Executive
· Developing technical support for internal and external requirements
· Ensuring suppliers meet required quality & reliability standards
· Maintaining and updating technical data and library
· Technical analysis of quotation support
· Component reliability, data & trend analysis support
· Analyse and recommend performance improvements for defective units
· Technical input relating to existing and new projects with supporting MRO Team Leaders
· Free onsite parking
· New office premises
· Career progression with training
This new position of MRO Executive - Technical Support offers a competitive base salary with excellent benefits. In addition to this you will be working in a state of the art facility with break out areas within easy reach of Brighton.
Own transport is essential for this role due to location
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.