Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: Employment Operations.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a MRTT Material Support Manager (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Istres (Marseille AREA). As the successful candidate, you will join the Airbus Support Centres MRTT (TASWF3) department.
WARNING: this position is based in Istres, Marseille area, on the French Air Force Military base and as such you must be available to work full time in this place.
Airbus Defence and Space has been contracted to deliver In-Service Support (ISS) services to French Air Force for their A330 MRTT fleet. This includes aircraft maintenance, material support and technical services.
You will be accountable for supporting in a proactive manner the local Material Support Manager in all tasks, including Hole In The Wall (?Guichet?), Forecast, Inventory and Store Management, Transportation, as well as local purchase and local repair as delegated by central Material Support organization. Also, you will ensure cohesion between all team members, whether belonging to TASWF3, to Military Aircraft COCs or to sub-contractors and behave as an Airbus DS representative in front of the Customer, in the most professional manner, providing regular feedback.
Within the local support team of Military Aircraft France (TASWF3) based in Istres Air Force Base (Provence - Bouches du Rhône - Istres), made of about 20 persons from all disciplines mentioned above, you will report operationally to the MRTT Material Support Manager and functionally to the Material Support Centre of Competence of Airbus Defence & Space / Military Aircraft Services (TASM) in Madrid.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Ensure that the contractual performance commitments related to material support are delivered, locally on Main Operating Base (MOB) in Istres, in deployments off-Main Operating Base (MOB), and to the MRTT MRO.
• Ensure that the material support services subcontracted to external providers (MRO) or provided by TASM are delivering the right level of performance (Inventory Management, Transportation, Repair, Re-provisioning).
• Ensure compliance of Material Support Services with Quality, Airworthiness, Procurement, Export Control, Customs rules, as well as regulations applicable to Classified items.
• Contribute to reaching the level of profitability set for this contract.
• Proactively contribute to the renewal / extension of the contract.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.