NAVBLUE is the new generation of digital, user-friendly Flight Operations and Air Traffic Management solutions. Powered by Airbus' pioneer spirit and infused with Navtech's agility, it combines the best of both worlds. A leading global provider of flight operations solutions serving more than 400 airlines and aviation service companies across all platforms, NAVBLUE has a proven track record in product innovation. With access to Airbus' resources and data, NAVBLUE provides its customers with the best solutions based on the best data, fully supporting them in their digital transformation.
NAVBLUE is a fully owned subsidiary of Services by Airbus and is based in Hersham (UK), Toulouse (France) and Waterloo, ON (Canada), with offices around the world.
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your e-Recruiting profile with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application, you are consenting to Airbus and/or NAVBLUE using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus and/or NAVBLUE.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for an Airspace Project Manager (M/F) has arisen within NAVBLUE in Toulouse.
The Airspace Project Manager (PM) (M/F) reports to the Head of Airspace Solutions. The team is providing Air Traffic Management (ATM) solutions to optimize Airlines flight operations and increase Airspace or Airport capacity.
He/she coordinates a multifunctional project team composed of Product Managers and Subject Matter Experts (NAVBLUE), aircraft experts (Airbus), expert consultants, pilots and subcontractors (external).
He/she will work with all Airlines' departments involved (Flight Ops, Training, Engineering...), Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA), Air Navigation Services Providers (ANS) in a global environment driven by air traffic efficiency, capacity and safety.
This position has been graded PII / IIIA.
Task & accountabilities :
The Airspace Project Manager (M/F) is responsible to manage execution of a set of projects worldwide after hand-over from sales and to ensure commitments are met in terms of timing, quality and budget. Examples of projects are: implementation of PBN procedures, complete Airspace redesign, support to operational approval, etc.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Direct and manage the project implementation from beginning to end
• Ensure the contract implementation on time, on quality and on budget
o Stakeholders management
o Risk and Cost Management (Project P&L)
o Accountable for all project deliverables
• Operationally manage a transversal team (pilot, procedure designers, performance engineers, Air traffic controllers and various Subject Matter experts)
• Interface with the customer (requires international travel)
• Ensure that the NAVBLUE product related processes are used during project delivery
• Be the first point of contact for customer
• Organize and/or participate and/or deliver presentations to the customer.
• Collect and provide to the Product Manager feedback on project implementation (lessons learnt) and propose continuous improvement of his/her product (process, methodology, templates used )
• Collect and provide to the Sales and Marketing team feedback on project implementation vs. contract
• Projects ranging from 50 k? up to 5M?.
• Manage several projects per year
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.