NAVBLUE is the new generation of digital, user-friendly Flight Operations and Air Traffic Management solutions. Powered by Airbus' pioneer spirit and infused with Navtech's agility, it combines the best of both worlds. A leading global provider of flight operations solutions serving more than 400 airlines and aviation service companies across all platforms, NAVBLUE has a proven track record in product innovation. With access to Airbus' resources and data, NAVBLUE provides its customers with the best solutions based on the best data, fully supporting them in their digital transformation.
NAVBLUE is a fully owned subsidiary of Services by Airbus and is based in Hersham (UK), Toulouse (France) and Waterloo, ON (Canada), with offices around the world.
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your e-Recruiting profile with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application, you are consenting to Airbus and/or NAVBLUE using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus and/or NAVBLUE.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a Business Development & Partnerships Manager (m/f) has arisen within NAVBLUE in Toulouse.
• The jobholder will report to NAVBLUE's Head of Business Development & Partnerships. In the field of airline flight operations, SIO mission is to incubate opportunities from idea to market-tested solutions by maximizing the value creation for both NAVBLUE and its customers.
• The jobholder will lead ?Business Development & Partnerships? activities. He/she has the accountability for developing business development plan and for managing corporate venturing and partnerships to accelerate company profitable growth and to improve competitivity by capturing internal & external flight operations product and service innovation opportunities in line with company strategy.
• The jobholder manages the engagement of Early Adopters from the early phases of the innovation development with the goal to better design future products and to turn these customers into advocate
• This role involves some travel and credibly representing the organization internally and externally.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and activities will include:
Business Development Plan:
• Lead and maintain market-oriented business development plan based on corporate strategy and market information with the support of the SIO teams:
o Translate corporate strategy and market understanding information into tactical plan focusing on value added business opportunities.
o Lead identification of new business development opportunities in close relationships with NAVBLUE functions and relevant Airbus and Airbus Group organizations (e.g. Digital Transformation Office, BizLabs, Corporate Innovation, A^3, Airbus Group Ventures, etc.)
o Qualify and prioritize growth opportunities based on key strategic criteria
• Elaborate and communicate NAVBLUE Business Development Plan as a reference to achieve growth objectives.
Business Development Opportunity Analysis:
• Lead the preparation of business plans for growth opportunities:
o Drive and manage new opportunity assessments and competitive analyses, work with cross-functional teams (within SIO, within NAVBLUE, with Airbus) to develop in-depth ad-hoc understanding of technologies, business models, global markets and competitive landscapes.
o Drive and manage new partnerships deal due-diligence processes through cross-functional teamwork, including financial modelling, process planning and execution for licensing, partnering and potential M&A opportunities.
o Elaborate business plan document and synthetic dossiers for the Executive Team and the Board of Directors.
• Lead the engagement of Early Adopters for innovation projects.
• Contribute to decision board with senior management to implement the growth opportunity
Business Development Implementation:
• Propose and negotiate partnerships with potential partners (within Airbus Group and outside) in the frame of the opportunity implementation with the support of the functions.
o Support the Contracts team in the elaboration of the contracts, SLA, etc. to ensure successful alliances or partnerships relationships.
• Support the implementation of opportunities with the different functions within NAVBLUE and partners until full handover.
• Monitor and report back to Senior Management on progress and adjustments through the Business Development dashboard.
• Maintain and follow-up contractual relationship with partners.
• The jobholder will represent, on request, the organization in internal & external forums/events and support marketing actions from a business perspective
o Identify & assess new partnerships opportunities in close relationships with NAVBLUE functions and relevant Airbus organizations
o Develop quality relationships with managers and decision makers of current NAVBLUE partners (internal & external to Airbus Group)
o Maintain a Partnerships Development dashboard for the Executive Team
o Establish value proposition, business model and business case for new product and services opportunities to support board decisions
o Manage the Early Adopter engagement and set up the associated contractual agreements in line with new product development roadmaps
o Elaborate synthetic dossiers for the Executive Team and the Board of Directors
o Provide the business content of communication kit