NAVBLUE is a services company, wholly owned by Airbus, dedicated to Flight Operations & Air Traffic Management Solutions. Through digital & collaborative innovation, our passionate & customer-focused team develops solutions to enhance the safety and efficiency of air transport. Fueled by the agility of Airbus ProSky and Navtech (acquired in 2016), and the pioneering spirit of Airbus, NAVBLUE was created in July 2016 with one mission: lead aviation into the digital age.
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your e-Recruiting profile with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application, you are consenting to Airbus and/or NAVBLUE using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus and/or
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a DevOps Pipeline Specialist (m/f) has arisen within NAVBLUE in Toulouse.
NAVBLUE is looking for someone with a love of technology and automation, someone who is driven by curiosity and someone with a desire to constantly improve things for our customers, our teams, and themselves. We are looking for someone to join our DevOps pipeline team which provides services and support to help product teams meet their goals of quality and agile deliveries as they take on new technologies and platforms.
• New and modern design of our suite draws its inspiration from airport terminals, and features bright, open workstations
• Strong work-life balance
• Open, Active and Friendly work environment
• Not to mention, the aviation industry's ongoing digital transformation means we must continually innovate and rise to the many challenges faced by our geographically diverse customers. We are always looking for creative ways to improve our processes and technologies to be a leader in a highly competitive aviation market
Task & accountabilities :
The DevOps Pipeline team is responsible for providing centralized services that developers from multiple sites use to deliver their products. Our primary responsibility is to maintain and improve the services our developers depend on. We also provide support to teams as products adopt our services whether that is answering a simple question or helping them define their delivery pipelines.
Your main tasks and activities will include:
• Follow standardized processes and procedures, and also apply problem solving and troubleshooting skills to find solutions in order to monitor, maintain and improve the NAVBLUE DevOps pipeline.
• Provide a standardized onboarding process to new teams on the pipeline and follow up with the teams as required to ensure the pipeline is providing appropriate feedback and delivering value.
• Ensure that code changes are introduced using our processes and standards and investigate and follow up with any issues that arise from non-conformities to these processes
• Work with new teams in their adoption of new automation tools to ensure the teams are using their tools effectively.
• Improve product quality by implementing new systems that will provide insights and feedback earlier in the development process. This will require a broad knowledge of systems, as well as applying problem solving skills to complex issues.
• Coordinate with Operations team on the pre-defined approval process, to ensure the DevOps pipeline is effectively providing the approvals, gates, and feedback needed to deliver quickly while maintaining compliance.
• When the need arises, troubleshoot development and test team deployments and provide feedback to developers to reduce deployment failures.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.