NAVBLUE is the new generation of digital, user-friendly Flight Operations and Air Traffic Management solutions. Powered by Airbus' pioneer spirit and infused with Navtech's agility, it combines the best of both worlds. A leading global provider of flight operations solutions serving more than
400 airlines and aviation service companies across all platforms, NAVBLUE has a proven track record in product innovation. With access to Airbus' resources and data, NAVBLUE provides its customers with the best solutions based on the best data, fully supporting them in their digital transformation.
NAVBLUE is a fully owned subsidiary of Services by Airbus and is based in Hersham (UK), Toulouse (France) and Waterloo, ON (Canada), with offices around the world.
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your e-Recruiting profile with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application, you are consenting to Airbus and/or NAVBLUE using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus and/or
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a Head of Air Navigation Air Service Providers (ANSP) and airports (m/f) has arisen within NAVBLUE in Toulouse.
The jobholder is responsible to prospect and identify opportunities with ANSP, including research funding from major agencies (SESAR, FAA, NASA, EUROCONTROL) to deliver order intake in airspace design, PBN procedure design, RAIM and GNSS monitoring tools, and aircraft tracking solutions. In addition, this individual will prospect and identify opportunities with Airports, to deliver order intake in consulting activities along with selling off the shelf products such as GNSS monitoring or ILS interference optimization tools.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and activities will include:
• Sell NAVBLUE products and services to the Air Navigation Air Service Providers (ANSP) and airports
• Support the Global Sales team with Airspace and Airports opportunities financed by airlines.
• Collaboratively work with Metron Aviation on combined ANSP opportunities
• Together with the Strategy & Innovation, and Marketing teams to develop tailored solutions for ANSP and Airports
• Properly update the CRM on a regular basis and report on pipeline, order intake and secured revenues
• Ensure proper coordination and reporting with the ethics and compliance officer
• Coordinate and liaise with Airbus Government Affairs (GOA) and Airbus aircraft sales as necessary
• The jobholder will deliver contracts with ANSP and airports
• The jobholder will work with NAVBLUE executives team to create a roadmap on ANSP and Airports Market verticals.
• Provide KPI and reporting
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.