NAVBLUE is the new generation of digital, user-friendly Flight Operations and Air Traffic Management solutions. Powered by Airbus' pioneer spirit and infused with Navtech's agility, it combines the best of both worlds. A leading global provider of flight operations solutions serving more than 400 airlines and aviation service companies across all platforms, NAVBLUE has a proven track record in product innovation. With access to Airbus' resources and data, NAVBLUE provides its customers with the best solutions based on the best data, fully supporting them in their digital transformation.
NAVBLUE is a fully owned subsidiary of Services by Airbus and is based in Hersham (UK), Toulouse (France) and Waterloo, ON (Canada), with offices around the world.
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your e-Recruiting profile with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application, you are consenting to Airbus and/or NAVBLUE using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus and/or NAVBLUE.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a Head of Business Development & Partnerships (m/f) has arisen within NAVBLUE in Toulouse.
• The jobholder will report to NAVBLUE's Head of Strategy & Innovation Office (SIO). In the field of airline flight operations, SIO mission is to incubate opportunities from idea to market-tested solutions by maximizing the value creation for both NAVBLUE and its customers
• The jobholder will lead the ?Business Development & Partnerships? (BD&P) team and be accountable for managing corporate venturing and partnerships to accelerate company profitable growth and to improve competitivity by capturing internal & external flight operations product and services innovation opportunities in line with company strategy
• The jobholder manages the Early Adopter Program (EAP) which aims at engaging the customers from the early phases of the innovation development with the goal to better design future products and to turn these customers into advocate
• The Head of ?Business Development & Partnerships? is a key contributor to establishing the NAVBLUE's corporate and business strategy by providing strategies to grow in current and new market segments
• This role involves some travel and credibly representing the organization internally and externally
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and activities will include:
• The jobholder will manage the Business Development & Partnerships team: team organization and governance, goal setting, performance management, hiring & mobilities.
• In close coordination with NAVBLUE product lines, legal & procurement functions, the jobholder manages NAVBLUE's corporate partnerships (external & within Airbus Group)
• Working with cross-functional teams, the jobholder assesses new partnerships opportunities and leads competitive analyses, to develop in-depth ad-hoc understanding of technologies, business models, global markets and competitive landscapes
• The jobholder manages new partnerships deal due diligence processes through cross-functional teamwork, including financial modelling, process planning and execution for licensing, partnering and potential M&A opportunities
• The jobholder leads the business plan preparation, including business modelling and business case, for new product and services opportunities in close cooperation with SIO Product Development & Innovation team and other NAVBLUE stakeholders
• The jobholder leads the Early Adopter Program in close coordination with other NAVBLUE stakeholders (marketing, sales, product lines, legal)
• The jobholder will represent the organization in internal & external forums/events and support marketing actions from a business perspective
o Identify & assess new partnerships opportunities in close relationships with NAVBLUE functions and relevant Airbus organizations
o Develop quality relationships with managers and decision makers of current NAVBLUE partners (internal & external to Airbus Group)
o Maintain a Partnerships Development dashboard for the Executive Team
o Establish value proposition, business model and business case for new product and services opportunities to support board decisions
o Manage the pool of Early Adopter Program airlines and set up the associated contractual agreements in line with new product development roadmaps
o Elaborate synthetic dossiers for the Executive Team and the Board of Directors
o Provide the business content of communication kit
o Set goals, objectives & ways of working for the BD&P team
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.