I am recruiting for a Project Manager to manage an NPDI Project in the NPDI team. The NPDI team is responsible for development and industrialisation of new products in to the business. As part of the NPDI team the role will be customer focused and pivotal to the successful growth of the business.
The successful candidate will have the following skills / experience
* Project Management experience in Aerospace or automotive manufacturing, and knowledge of NPDI and Project based management systems.
* Experience of a range of relevant manufacturing processes, including CAD CAM, CNC/turning, sheet metal work, laser, super plastic forming, EDM, Brazing, EBW and welding processes
* Qualified to HNC level or above in a Manufacturing or Production Engineering discipline. Significant industry experience is required if the applicant does not have the necessary qualification.
* Familiar with AS9100 requirements
* Green belt, black belt or other recognised lean manufacturing training
If you have the drive, passion and skills to succeed and want great career opportunities, to work with a great team and be part of one of the oldest manufacturing organisations in the Country then apply now.
Alternatively if you know of anyone that would be interested in this role then please feel free to let them know.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.