The NPI Project Manager will be responsible for the successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of multiple New Product Introduction projects through to production. The PM will manage a diverse commercial and industrial customer base which include Aerospace, Defence, Automotive and Oil and Gas and will need to be familiar with at least one of these core industries. The incumbent must have a combination of skills including an ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts, as well as more general management and leadership skills.
▪ Manage integrated project teams, including sub-contractors, to deliver projects on time, on cost and to quality.
▪ Use phase gated NPI project toolkit.
▪ Hold regular team project status reviews for individual projects. Update project metrics. Refocus teams as necessary to ensure project requirements are met.
▪ Maintain an overview of all assigned projects and communicate status with Management.
▪ Hold project gate reviews in line with project timing and NPI process requirements and meet all deliverables on time
▪ Understand and comply with customer project and related contractual requirements.
▪ The incumbent will be the conduit between the company and its customers, liaison and reporting of project status, issues and actions.
▪ Participate in corrective action requests, root cause analysis, problem-solving teams as related to issues affecting the project.
▪ Is the \'voice of the customer\' for all their projects
▪ A business generator who liaises with the Account Manager.
Skills & Personal Attributes:
▪ Strong interpersonal and communication skills
▪ Ability to work amongst a wide variety of functions and management levels
▪ Communicates accurately, clearly, and directly in both verbal and written form both internally and externally
▪ Experience of 3D printing technologies (DMLS and SLS) is an advantage
▪ Understanding of product / process development, verification and validation techniques and tools
▪ Practical knowledge of APQP, PPAP, FMEA, change management, problem solving
▪ The person is results driven and demonstrates a sense of urgency for meeting multiple concurrent commitments
▪ Effectively works with changing priorities and follows up on tasks and assignments
▪ Holds the project team and oneself accountable for achieving the results expected by stakeholders and customers
▪ Has a clear understanding of customer needs and expectations and seeks improvements in customer service
▪ Proactively responds to customers in a timely manner
▪ Successfully negotiates and resolves critical customer issues for mutual win-win results
▪ Strong Leadership attributes
▪ Strong \'can do\' attitude and work ethic
▪ An organised and tidy approach to work
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.