Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: Employment Operations (recruiter for this position being email@example.com).
Description of the job :
Three positions for an On-Board Software Developer have arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse. You will join the On-Board software department (TESOD5).
You will join teams in charge of the development of on-board software for Satellites, covering missions like Earth Observation, Telecom, and Science.
As a team member of the development team, you will be in charge of developing and validating the software modules which will be under your responsibility. This will be done in collaboration with the product definition responsible, the development responsible and people from multiple disciplines covering all functional avionics domains (Attitude control, failure tolerance, power and thermal control ...) and the teams located in Germany and in the United Kingdom.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Write the technical specifications, perform the detailed design, the code and the unit and integration tests in accordance with the applicable standards,
• Define and formalize the formal interfaces with other modules and products to ensure parallel development, being internal and with third parties,
• Participate to the definition of the development and validation strategy,
• Write the plan and the procedure and perform the validation test against the specification,
• Once complete, deliver the modules for final integration and delivery,
• Perform the estimation (cost, schedule) of your activities,
• Apply the define processes and identify and report improvement on the used processes to the process owner.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.