Operations Administrator to assist with administration tasks, assisting with Operations projects ensuring completion to a high standard based in West Sussex
You will have previous administration experience and an ability to recognise and solve problems. Have strong administration, organisation and time management skills and ability to prioritise and manage workloads. You will be self-motivated with a common sense approach and the ability to use own initiative and be able to multi task, work to deadlines and succeed in a busy environment.
· Weekly performance reports, KPIs and other reporting
· Operations supplies monitoring and stock checks
· Order chasing and receiving
· New supplies evaluation and investigation
· Data entry projects
· Liaise effectively with freight and courier companies on all shipments as required
· Undertake driving duties as required
· Excellent career opportunities
· New office premises
· Daily Fruit
· Break out areas
If you have previous administration experience and are interested in working for an expanding company with excellent career prospects please apply now.
Due to rural location of my clients premises you must have your own transport
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.