- Prepare engineering data (drawings, accomplishment instructions, technical and compliance reports, ICA) in accordance with the company\'s Design Handbook. Preparation of BOMs
- Responsible for the delivery of completed modification packages on time and on budget.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, MROs and the team.
- Undertake all manner of design projects from simple changes to complex STCs.
- Opportunity to work alongside competent and experienced designers and develop own skills.
- To learn and understand other areas of aircraft engineering.
- Represent company on surveys and during on-site installations (UK and overseas)
To be eligible for the position of Part 21 Design Engineer you will meet the following criteria:
- Experience within an EASA Part 21 Subpart J Design Organisation.
- In depth knowledge of EASA Part 21J and EASA airworthiness codes (CS 25), related to cabin interior changes.
- Understand and interpret aircraft constructor\'s data (aircraft manuals, IPC/AMM/SRM/WDM), drawings, parts lists, reports) for both Airbus and Boeing.
- Have a high sense of pride in their work and strive for continuous improvement.
- Experience with DOA on integrating cabin equipment (galleys, seats, wardrobes, safety equipment, other equipment).
- Experience writing flammability test plans / reports advantageous.
- Fluent in MS Word / Excel and AutoCAD LT (2D).
- Ability to have checked other people\'s work for technical accuracy is advantageous.
- Good individual and group project management skills.
- Willingness to learn other aspects of engineering including testing, electrical, systems, structures etc.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.