Our Newmarket, Suffolk based clients Antennas division is looking for a Part Time Marketing Executive - where you can flex your 20 hours per week to suit your personal circumstances i.e. 2.5 days or 4 hours a day between school runs. This site mainly looks at Land based Antenna products that would go on a tanks, vehicles, army bag packs etc. You would be working with engineers and designers for updates on business unit information - producing brochures/promotional material, updating websites, press releases (will be taught these elements). Reporting into the Marketing manager who will deal with higher level marketing activities. You will need to understand technical products and translate information into a format people can read
· Promotion of the Values Stream, its products and capabilities.
· Prepare annual publicity plan and manage execution.
· Literature & Stationary - from an initial brief produce; catalogues, leaflets & brochures, press releases/mailshots.
· Presentations and exhibitions - production and presentation.
· Advertising - websites, online presence, direct mail.
· Experienced industrial marketing professional with good, hands-on skills.
· Good working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Acrobat as well as MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
· Excellent literacy and communication skills; to include copywriting and editing. You will need to understand technical products and translate information into a format people can read.
· Graphic design.
· Good understanding of how the media/social media works.
As a global leader in antenna design and development which delivers mission-critical technology, our client trusts their employees to draw on ingenuity and passion, leading to an empowering culture. Their Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring. So if you have hands-on experience in Marketing (ideally technical products), are looking for part-time flexible working and are close to or interested in relocating to Cheveley, Newmarket please apply for a more detailed specification.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.