Key member of the global PDM Team acting to ensure the deployment, proper application and the continuous improvement of PDM tools supported by the Gloucester site.
Initiate, coordinate, plan and execute local PDM related activities between functions, key users and PLM team:
- Develop and maintain an informed Key User Network on the site to assist in supporting on-going operation and development of PDM.
- Act as PDM activity referent during local or global process development projects.
- Coordinate, define and document site specific utilization of PDM
- Coordinate, define and document program specific utilization of PDM
- Within the PLM Team, participate or lead application development domains for PDM advancements.
- Input into application development specifications ensuring local engineering, production, customer services quality, and programme procedures are considered within PDM developments.
- Carry out testing of new PDM/PLM application releases with respect to defined and agreed processes and procedures.
- Develop and maintain Training Materials in line with development activities and local training plan.
- Support users from other sites as needed during specific periods or shortages
- Users on sites of responsibility are to be empowered by the site lead through continuous improvement participation and by PDM/PLM support materials.
- Roll out user support and training for new PDM/PLM application software versions
- Develop, maintain and deliver PDM training plan by Integrating the PDM training offering into the HR site training register.
- Capture & feedback information on PLM system performance through active participation in the Problem Report and Enhancements Request processes
- Represent site problems at PDM Functional Review Board to establish priority and schedule in line with local requirements.
- Co-ordinate support and implementation details for new problems or enhancements requested by users, key users or other functions. Review / Validate problems & propose corrections.
- Along with the Key User Network, provide the sites user base daily support and problem escalation assistance.
Candidate Skills & Requirements:
- University degree in Engineering or Information Systems
- Configuration Management
- Business Process Deployment
- Product Life Cycle Management and workflow process development
- Good knowledge of engineering practices, preferably from an aerospace or automotive background.
- Software Support, Training and Deployment experience Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent general computer literacy skills (Microsoft office).
- French Language skills and/or experience working in a French speaking environment is advantageous.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.