Job title: PLM Manager
Salary Range: £55,000 to £60,000 p/a
Location: South Wales:
Exciting opportunity available for an experienced PLM Manager to work for a world leader in aerospace equipment and systems based in South Wales.
- Accountable for the business adequacy of PLM in the Business Unit and for supporting its use
- Ensures and validates with business disciplines, functions, programs
- Makes sure demands are justified, when necessary establishes business case and prioritise
- Establishes needs roadmap and in collaboration with IS department establishes an investment + deployment plan, ensures compliance with Branch and BUs strategies & standards (architecture, tools, and processes).
- Definition, roll-out and validation of PLM solution(s) in the BU
- Accountable to maintain the end users support capability (training, advices…) and their awareness in project and run phases.
- Represents his/her BU in PLM Branch instances (functional, technical, management)
The successful PLM Manager will demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent experience
- Proven Management capabilities
- Must have the ability to generate written communication and to operate required office equipment
- Good Working and Admin knowledge of Catia V5
- Administering, and managing CAD/PLM Software (Catia preferred).
- Extensive troubleshooting experience and ability to quickly diagnose CAD/SmarTeam related problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a permanent opportunity based in South Wales, salary is negotiable depending upon experience.