- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Cumbria, Barrow-In-Furness - UK - East Midlands
- Position : Principal Project Engineer
- Type of Contract : Fixed-term contract
- Date of publication : 2017-11-15
Principal Project Engineer x6
This position is for a global aerospace/ defence organisation has many sites around the UK, employing over 80,000 talented people. With an innovative culture, they produce the most advanced products within the industry which promotes their world-renowned reputation. Holding a large market share, this company offers each contractor an opportunity to gain security clearance therefore you must be willing to undergo this procedure. Furthermore, there\'s the possibility of longer hours, repeat work and longer contract durations for gifted candidates.
* Support bid and tendering processes, gathering and compiling data.
* Contribute to the development of project definitions. Support the development of project plans.
* Prepare analyses and collate data (including determining the availability of resources) to support the effective development of more detailed plans.
* Gather data, update project plans and generate project progress reports on behalf of the project manager.
* Monitor, within defined frameworks and in assigned areas, activities carried out on projects/programmes to support their effective delivery.
* Maintain project documentation. Identify and expedite actions to respond to issues and deviations from the contract.
* Support the resolution of problems and issues to facilitate development of timely and effective solutions.
* Deputising for the Project Leader as required.
* Assist Control Account Managers in the Project Planning and Control Processes.
* Identify and expedite actions to respond to issues and deviations from project plans.
* Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders to meet their requirements, and lead in swift resolution of major issues.
* Support the Risk & opportunity Management processes.
* To be able to access, have a clear understanding of and apply the Quality and HS&E Management System documentation e.g. Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards, Risk Assessments etc. applicable to your particular work scope and to obey all HS&E rules and control measures.
The ability to carry out a full range of activities in support of project management, given responsibility for aspects of a project and facilitating the effective delivery of projects/programmes.
* HNC / Certificate in Project Management or equivalent level of qualification
* LCM Awareness/ Assessor
* Specialist Professional Qualification/ Risk Certificate Level 1
* Submarines business processes
* Location: Cumbria
* Duration: 12 months
* Rate: £30.06 LTD per hour
To apply for the position of Accounts Assistant, please send your CV to Chloe Fawcett at
Alternatively, if you know anyone who is looking please complete our referral scheme http://www.jamrecruitment.co.uk/referral/
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start date : ASAP
- Term : 12 Months
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary : £0.00 - £30.06 per hour
- References : BBBH67288_1510739952
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Principal Project Engineer