- Manage the Quality team (Quality Engineer, Senior Inspector, Inspectors)
- Act as the key focal for all Customer Quality issues
- Manage the Customer, Supplier & Internal NCR Processes
- Manage the Quality element of Customer Scorecards
- Respond to Customer CAR\'s (recurrent Quality Issues)
- Develop and report Supplier Quality Metrics including "Cost of Quality" and "Responsiveness" to the Senior Management Team
- Support new programmes with Quality Planning/ Definition of Inspection Criteria
- Manage Customer and Supplier FAI\'s
- Promote a culture of Continuous Improvement and Right First Time.
- Deputise for the Product Quality Manager Compliance/ Quality Engineer as required
- Any other duties as required
- Experience of managing small to medium teams
- Ability to liaise with customers, suppliers and internally at all levels
- A sound understanding of modern quality tools and methodologies (RCA, 8-D, 5-whys, 5S etc.)
- A "hands on, can do" approach
- Ability to challenge, influence, mentor and drive change and continuous improvement
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.